Originally proposed to be named as Princess Maud, 6206 Princess Marie Louise entered service on loan at Crewe North, before heading on to Camden as the majority of the class did from new. Renumbered as 46206 on 27 November, 1948 while at Crewe North Shed, Princess Marie Louise was one of four 'Princess Royals' to receive the experimental British Railways Blue livery in November 1950, before switching to BR Green with emblems in August 1953.
|DCC Type||DCC Fitted|
|Period||Era 4 (1948 - 1956)|
|Operator/Livery||Early BR, Experimental Blue|
|Designer||Sir William Stanier|
|Motor||5 Pole Skew Wound|