Electric locomotive is constructed of metal, mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED). 2 mechanically functional pantograph.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- MFX Decoder
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Sound Installed
- Length over the buffers: 21.8cm